Apple Watch Series 8 features advanced health sensors and apps, so you can take an ECG, measure heart rate and blood oxygen, and track temperature changes for advanced insights into your menstrual cycle. And with Crash Detection, sleep stages tracking, and advanced workout metrics, it helps you stay active, healthy, safe, and connected.
• Temperature sensor provides retrospective ovulation estimates and advanced cycle tracking features.
• Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app.
• Take an ECG anytime, anywhere.
• Get high and low heart rate, and irregular rhythm notifications1.
• Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS, and Crash Detection.
• Enhanced Workout app with more advanced metrics and ways to train.
• A completely redesigned Compass app with waypoints and Backtrack.
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone.
• The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design, and increased durability for fitness and activity.
• Call, text, and email with just a few taps.
• Listen to your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks.
• Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay.
• Large, Always-On, edge-to-edge display.
• All-day battery life and fast charging.
• Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, core, and deep sleep.
• watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages, and greater insights into heart health.
• Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations.